UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Stunning
KoAloha Tenor Sceptre
Mint Condition
$875​
photo-2.JPGIMG_0330.jpgIMG_0331.jpgIMG_0337.jpgIMG_0339.jpg

Many of you who check the marketplace often know that last week I put my KoAloha Concert up for sale because I had purchased this absolutely fabulous Sceptre Tenor from Dana just the week before. I had said that I could not keep both and I was undecided as to whether or not to sell the concert. Well, I decided to keep the concert, but the situation is the same, I should not keep both and this beauty deserves to be played. I wish my pictures of this gorgeous ukulele were as good as Dana's (DKCROWN).

I am not undecided on this-- the Sceptre unfortunately, must be sold. Since it has only been two weeks and the only thing I did was to put new strings on it, I am asking what I paid for it - $875 and I am willing to split the shipping. I have already listed this on ebay and fleamarket.com, but for a higher price on those boards.

This Sceptre's physical beauty is only outshined by her amazing sound. The Sceptre will come with a hard shell case. This tenor has been lovingly cared for. Kept in its case with a Herco humidifier. Comes with brand new Mele Mana'o'io Aaron C. Signature String Set, tenor "high g" strings. If you would like the Aquilla "low g" stings that came with my purchase, I can send them along. The Koa on this uke is stunning.

PM me if interested or send an email to: ed at mainstage dot org

Sceptre Tenor Specifications:

All Hawaiian Koa Body
Hand Shaped Sapele Tenor Neck
TUSQ(tm) Nut and Saddle
Hawaiian Koa Fretboard, straight-cut w/ Satin Finish
KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
20-Fret Fretboard joined at the 15th Fret
Fretboard Inlay Dots made of Abalone
KoAloha’s Patented “Musubi” Soundhole
High Gloss Finish

Last edited: