Qestion Re: Help Posting Kumalae Uke for Sale

mrukulele

Reaction score
Need some help here. I am trying to list details about my 1920 Kumalae uke in the Marketplace forum. I submitted the post on Saturday and it has yet to show up. What is the typical turnaround time from the sites staff?

You must have done something incorrectly. Marketplace postings do not have to go through the sites' staff for approval. Go to the UU Marketplace section and try to post your advertisement again.

After posting my add, I received a message that stated my add would be reviewed my a member of the UU staff for approval ... or something like that. I'll try to repost.

After posting my add, I received a message that stated my add would be reviewed my a member of the UU staff for approval ... or something like that. I'll try to repost.

I believe the forums may have a minimum post count prior to selling.

The screen reads "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting"

The delay in getting this posted if frustrating but for good reason I assume. Until its up, you can view my ebay listing - its the only deluxe model up for sale. Note that the asking price was determined based on input from UU members and other enthusiasts. I am open to reasonable offers.

Last edited:
On the bottom of the Uke Page or any page are the the moderators...click on one of them and send a Personal Message to him/her...

Send it to me and I can post it for you. Should fetch you at least $25. Heck, I'll send you $30 and save you time and hassle! ;)

Gadzukes! If I had a spare I'd gladly send one to you :) In all seriousness, I sent a note to a few moderators. Some apparently are no longer receiving messages as I got the following system response. "[insert moderator's name] has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

Last edited:
Just be patient...you know they can't be on 24 hours...they have jobs and family too... as for their PM box is filled, they are still recieving messages but exceeded their box space...try later

Top Bottom