Looking To Trade

tnfishdaddy

Reaction score
About a month ago, I traded my brand new Pono MT and case for a brand new Epiphone Les Paul Standard with a SKB case. Thought I wanted to learn the guitar. Turns out it is not for me. Sure wish I had my Pono back. Anybody interested in an Epi LP? Got anything comparable to trade? New, this package sells for about $600. My Pono and case were about $400. Looking for something tenor sized in that neighborhood.

If you're still into electric guitars, but wanna learn a uke.. there's options to get the best of both worlds.

For instance, the Eastwood Warren Ellis tenor guitar, or Risa's tenor electric ukes (with steel strings). They even have a Les Paul version with dual humbuckers, which is very true to the original Les Paul design, but it's a uke!

If you're still into electric guitars, but wanna learn a uke.. there's options to get the best of both worlds.

For instance, the Eastwood Warren Ellis tenor guitar, or Risa's tenor electric ukes (with steel strings). They even have a Les Paul version with dual humbuckers, which is very true to the original Les Paul design, but it's a uke!

I just posted this link for another thread Lol. Hope it works.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330705404763?redirect=mobile

Anybody interested? I will sell for $375 and that includes shipping. If trading, I am looking for a K brand tenor. Of course I will have money to throw in on the trade. Somebody take this thing off my hands. I am not cut out for the guitar.

lp1.jpgEpiLP2.jpgEpiLP3.jpg

Top Bottom