WTB Martin SO uke

lefty dan

Reaction score
WTB Martin SO uke.
P.M. me if you would like to sell an SO Martin uke.
Thanks
Dan

I'm interested in picking up an S0 myself, but right now I have other things going on so can't. If you check out Guitar Center's website they have one under used gear for $225. I think they can ship. It is used gear item 107337464. I would have grabbed it but just can't really do it right now. I love my S1 and I am saving up for an S1K when they come out. I really want to give the S0 a try because of the shorter fretboard. I think there is one on ebay also. Good luck finding one that meets your needs. :)

Smiley, Thanks thats the price Im looking for but with a crack Id have to see it before buying.
Dan

Chris,
Im going to find one for 200.00 if possable. I did last time and now with the new S1 out the SO should be priced low. I went to my music shop and they had a S1K. I played it and feel in love. Priced at 379.00 I just couldnt, but wanted to get it.
Thanks
Dan

Last edited:
Bump Bump
Im still looking. If you have a Martin SO that you want to sell please let me know.
Thanks
Lefty Dan

Dan,

I've heard a lot of good things on the new Mexican koa Martins. Glad to hear the SK1s are good too. If you find an S0 for under $200 and they have two let me know. I might have to put the S1K on the back burner for a little while. I'd also be a lot easier to explain to the GF too ;)

Top Bottom