You got me UU... I'm yours

dinkadink

Reaction score
I think it's full blown addiction. So.... I'm posting in threads, collecting friends, sending and receiving PM's, thinking of clever contest entries, trying to learn that Mraz song.... Oh! And I've been wearing my UU hoodie for like 10 days straight.

It's over. I'm hooked. And I'm at my studio staring down this square block of clay that really needs to be in the shape of head by now. It ain't gonna sculpt itself, that's for sure. What am I gonna do? Intervention anyone?

So, how do you guys get anything done?

I blame the economy on UU. People are on the site lurking when they should be working.

I, on the other hand, am doing my part to stimulate the economy by buying ukuleles.

Just how many ukes have you bought in your life Deach?

I too share your addiction! UU is the shizniz.

I'm tryin to do my part on keeping the Ukecomony afloat, I'm heading to the Uke store tomarrow to see what I "need" I want to buy a UU "travel" coffee mug when/if they decide to make them, I need another tshirt too mines dirty, (can't wait for my Deach shirt to arrive).

Oh yea I'm glad its slow here at work so I can be reading all those old posts I missed out on!!!

Last edited:
I don't spend enough time searching for jobs that will make money. Instead, I browse the forums and watch Aldrine's videos and check MGM's eBay store religiously, ogling ukes that I cannot afford because my job sucks and I haven't been spending enough time looking for a new one. It's a vicious cycle. I'm pretty sure there's a lesson in there somewhere too, but I'll look for it after I get this pinky-muting down.

Just how many ukes have you bought in your life Deach?

I too share your addiction! UU is the shizniz.

Let me add that I too have been infected with the plague....
the Uku-Undagritis!! there is no cure..
we'll be stuck here forEVER!!!

addicted eh?

i wear my UU sticker like a nicotine patch.

i make it a point to pinky mute the shift key while i type emails.

i have a deach shrine that is nothing but a teddy ruxpin and a few assorted incense.

Bordering on 3 digits.

WHOLY CRAP! thats alot of ukes!! :eek:

haha i wish i could do that aint got that kinda money! haha

barely was able to buy a kala! :( haha

The first step is to admit you have a problem...
I'll start,

Hi, my name is Sukie and I spend way too much time on UU.

I go to SDSU, and I was in the computer lab just going through threads, and watching uke minutes and everything...and I was like, "OH CRAP...I'm 20 minutes late for class", and I walked in and everyone was like staring at me.

I go to the computer lab and tell myself to do work, but I just go to this site. HAHA:D

I go to SDSU, and I was in the computer lab just going through threads, and watching uke minutes and everything...and I was like, "OH CRAP...I'm 20 minutes late for class", and I walked in and everyone was like staring at me.

I go to the computer lab and tell myself to do work, but I just go to this site. HAHA:D

This is what I do when I sposed to be writing a paper or such :( damn you, UU! You've rueened my life!

On a side note, whilest entering Russel's (Russ_Buss) house, one has to pay homage to the great Deach by lighting an insence and bowing to the shrine... Next time, Ima just go through the back door.

This is what I do when I sposed to be writing a paper or such :( damn you, UU! You've rueened my life!

On a side note, whilest entering Russel's (Russ_Buss) house, one has to pay homage to the great Deach by lighting an insence and bowing to the shrine... Next time, Ima just go through the back door.

haha, watch out Robby, there's an Eldrine shrine by the back door too.:)

(it's right next to the framed 8x10 of UKISOCIETY.)

i admit im on UU like the majority of the day.. in the morning and during the day on my sidekick lx phone and at night..

thoughts of purchasing a new ukulele flashes past every 10 seconds

thoughts and dreams of making a ukulele flashes every 5 seconds.

thoughts of playing my ukulele every 1 second.

AHAH

and deach boarding3 digits>? DEEENNNG

i have a deach shrine that is nothing but a teddy ruxpin and a few assorted incense.

I do not know what this man Deach looks like... but I will be having nightmares of him from now on while shouting,"NO!!! Stay away Deach! Stop reading stories to me!!!"

Seriously, am I the only one that found Teddy Ruxpin creepy?

LMAO!

I do not know what this man Deach looks like... but I will be having nightmares of him from now on while shouting,"NO!!! Stay away Deach! Stop reading stories to me!!!"

Seriously, am I the only one that found Teddy Ruxpin creepy?

deach is creepier.

Top Bottom