WTB / trade high end ukuleles

pakhan

Reaction score
Dear All,

I am moving away from guitars recently and would like to trade for or buy 1 or a few higher end ukuleles. Plus my wife has gotten good enough that the existing plastic ukulele at home should be upgraded too!

I can purchase outright or, I have a number of high end guitars I could trade with including Brondel and Bashkin guitars.

Feel free to respond to this thread or email me on: terence@guitarbench.com

Thanks!

Hi Terence - I have a number of high-end ukes for sale. I haven't taken pics of most of them but if you let me know if you're interested in any of these I'll set up my camera and take some shots for you (and provide a price!) I've bought some of these ukes on this board so I can provide lots of references if you need them. I prefer Paypal and can ship globally. Not interested in guitars though! Thanks - Mary

Mainland Mahogany Baritone

Mya-moe Sycamore Tenor
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?60832-FS-Mya-Moe-Sycamore-Tenor-lt-SOLD-gt

Koaloha Crown Bridge Super Concert

Boat Paddle Long Neck Soprano (Cocobolo Rosewood/Spruce)

Michael Dunn Maccaferri Tenor (Rosewood/Cedar)
i-H3R8CBk-M.jpg

i-9wXZCHv-M.jpg
i-57CXjTh-M.jpg

i-nxgv3CC-M.jpg

Last edited:
g'day Terence. I have 3 'high-end' ukuleles for sale...

1. The Collings concert UC2 currently listed in the marketplace (spruce/mahogany). This I have already emailed you about this morning. $2000 - negotiable

2. Mya Moe sycamore concert classic (#455 in the Mya-Moe gallery). $1300

3. Black Bear macadamia concert. $750

I can provide you with detailed photographs and sound samples of all of these if you are at all interested. Each would be shipped in a hardshell case.

You can PM me or email me here: eugeneukulele@westnet.com.au

Like Mary I am interested only in sales. No trades and no guitars. Blessings mate.

Thanks for the replies, I've replied either via pm or email!

Hi Guys,

I'm still looking to trade guitars for ukes! If you have anything let me know!

Top Bottom