Quick!

allUkedup

Reaction score
I'm about to get a ring and I'd like to get something inscribed on it having to do with the ukulele. Any suggestions? As soon as possible would be nice. Maybe Latin sayings, something. Not too long cause then I couldn't fit it on the ring.

My dog has fleas?

Is the ring for yourself or are you giving it to someone else who loves the ukulele? If it's for you, what do you want it to do? Is it supposed to inspire you or remind you of something? You could do something like "live, love, uke" or "4 strings 4ever" or simply "strum". I might be able to come up with a better short phrase with more detail about what the ring is supposed to represent.

Nix

"I Love My Little Plucker"

or

"Have Uke Will Travel"

:D

Last edited:
Happiness is self made? It is a vague uke reference but also stands on its own.

GCEA or gCEA

–Lori

How about in Portugese since they invented the precusor to the Ukulele..."Vivo Crivar" Live to Create...

"Good Cooks Eat Alot"
That was the way I learned the strings... :)

Latin, eh? I'm so old, it was a required course in middle school.

Here goes:

AMO LUDERE UKE ! (I love to play the uke)

If it were me it would be something in the Hawaiian language. Someone here can help.

"LUV UKE 4 EVR"
"Uke R My Sunshine"
"Always Love Uke"
"Uke Can String me Along"
"My Uke Strums 4 U"

For Latin, "A Posse ad Esse" meaning "From possibility to reality"

LOL, too much fun. But all jokes aside, I think the inscription needs to come from YOU to make it meaningful. Chicks like that stuff. :p

I'm about to get a ring and I'd like to get something inscribed on it having to do with the ukulele. Any suggestions? As soon as possible would be nice. Maybe Latin sayings, something. Not too long cause then I couldn't fit it on the ring.
A ring is serious stuff. It does not fit the phrase "Quick". The family members here need more info please before something meaningful "for evermore" is inscribed. Tell us more please.

lol! Sorry, turns out they didn't have my size anyway...yes it's mainly for me, something to keep me motivated about the uke or something like that. I also like the subtle sayings others have mentioned like 1879...that's awesome.

anyway, still waiting, got to find somewhere else to look.

Top Bottom