G-String Concert w/ HSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

krimsonklover

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm selling my pride and joy....

Last year I got hit with a pretty severe medical issue that's been keeping me from working...and now a month ago I developed cataracts in both eyes that's getting worse at an alarming rate. Insurance will cover surgery, but not putting replacement lenses in my eyes. I need to raise $6,000 to see again. If anyone would like to donate, PM me and I will send you a link where I am trying to raise money...I feel it's not my place to put that openly here. Much appreciated.

I got this last year as a gift, and it's been awesome. Really warm, lively sound with great sustain. Solid Koa all around. This has the older square bridge, looks better in my opinion. I give cosmetics 7/10, it's got little dings and chips here and there, nothing really major, but not prestine. They put a very thin nitro finish on it that's very delicate. It's been played and loved. It comes with a hard shell case with plush interior. I'm asking $600 plus shipping for this.

Sorry for the poor quality, I only have my webcam and mic on my laptop. Peace and love guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_4HmiR55zo

0328021349a.jpg0328021349b.jpg0328021351.jpgdownsized_0328021348.jpg Tried to add a picture with name and date, but it wouldn't let me. If you would like it you can pm me

Last edited:
Hey mods, I know he didn't ask for it, but could we put the link to his donation site on this page so that people can quickly donate if they are inclined?

EDIT: Link removed. OP could put the link in his signature, if desired. Thanks. - Seeso.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. It's also available in the description of the youtube link, which might be easier. I just didn't want to overstep anything to be safe

I say keep your Pride an joy I'd be down for a donation if you have a way to do it.

I wish I could...I'm not working either, and I've been denied disability. Half goes towards my eyes and the other half goes to eating (which I have a special expensive gluten-free diet). The whole situations just a mess...

Plus I'm keeping my Koaloha soprano, it's worth the least of the 2. So there's not too much to complain about.

My wife has been gluten free and celiac for a few years, it gets easier and cheaper as you figure things out.

yes it does indeed. I'm a diabetic as well so I have to watch my sugars too which can be extra challenging. I try to stick to veggies, fruit and meat, but it's hard some times.

Less a matter of no interest and more a matter of really bad timing. If I wasn't staring April 15th in the face (or it staring me in the face) I'd probably have pulled the trigger on this.

haha i guess that's true. if I waited 2 weeks it've been gone. oh well, guess i'll just have to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom