MINT Mya Moe Sycamore Concert Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

SOLD

Mya-Moe #455.
http://biz112.inmotionhosting.com/~myamoe5/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=455&submit=Track

In fantastic condition, not a blemish , mark or otherwise to be found on the ukulele. This was the first all sycamore classic Gordon and Char ever made, July 2011. I believe Gordon considers this to be the best sounding concert ukulele he has yet built.

*Ultra beautifully balanced, light as a feather, responsive as all heck
*superb playability, smooth as silk
*sycamore is a lovely tonewood, around the middle of the sound spectrum but with lovely bell-like tones, sweet crisp highs and a nice warm mid range
*great volume, projection and sustain

hmmm...can you tell I love this uke??? :p

basic specs:

sycamore top, back and sides
mahogany neck
17 frets, 12 to the body
radiused ebony fretboard, bridge
bone nut and saddle
abalone rosette and fret markers
ebony and maple headplate
maple body binding
ebony fretboard binding
peghed tuners
worth brand strings
high gloss polyester finish
hardshell case & certificate of ownership

some pics:

DSCF1007.jpgDSCF1008.jpgDSCF1011.jpgDSCF1012.jpgDSCF1010.jpg

some video samples...

Paid $1500 plus shipping extra

Asking $1300 split shipping.

Any questions please PM me. This is my favourite uke. It's great in so many ways but I simply am selling all my remaining expensive instruments. I am not prepared to go lower in price as this is in 'as new' condition with $200 discount already, add to that a 7 month waiting list and I believe this price is more than fair.

thanks for looking folks,
eugene

Last edited:
Beautiful uke Eugene. Mya-Moe has a link to another great sample video of you playing this amazing uke.
If you don't mind, I'll add the link.

Oh no....Here it goes....Darn Bruddah, I am sad for you .....but I am sure you will get new ones when times get better...sorry you are selling your cream of the crop...

So sorry to hear you have to sell your beautiful ukes. If I hadn't just put in an order for a Mya Moe concert last month I would definitely buy this one. It's a lovely instrument and someone will treasure it. Good luck with your sales and all the best to you and yours.

Beautiful uke...Sooo tempted!!! But I'm getting ready to order a classic concert for the September build date...

Beautiful uke...Sooo tempted!!! But I'm getting ready to order a classic concert for the September build date...
well here is a concert classic mya-moe right here right now in as new condition at a 200 dollar discount...just sayin :)

Wow mate- I never thought this one would go- I have heard Gordon personally extol it's virtues...said it was the best sounding one he had built. If I was not already on the build list for August I would be on this like ...well, you know the rest. Hope it sell quickly so I don't have to go back to erotic dancing.

Wow mate- I never thought this one would go- I have heard Gordon personally extol it's virtues...said it was the best sounding one he had built. If I was not already on the build list for August I would be on this like ...well, you know the rest. Hope it sell quickly so I don't have to go back to erotic dancing.

Ha ha...LOL. Tried a bit of "hawking the fork" meself Dave...not many takers for this ol stooge past his use by date though. made more cash busking in the front yard of the nursing home at morning tea break

See that? See what I did there mate? Stuck that right underneath my little pitcha- man the stuff you guys come up with :)
Ha ha...LOL. Tried a bit of "hawking the fork" meself Dave...not many takers for this ol stooge past his use by date though. made more cash busking in the front yard of the nursing home at morning tea break

Of course the stupid thing did not work...ain't as funny if it does not work sigh

Ah- now it worked.
Now, will somebody please buy this darn Ukulele. Really, words right outta Gordon's mouth. Best sounding concert he had built. No fib.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom