Sexy And I Know It

UkeliDokeli

Reaction score
This is such a funny song :) I had to do a cover. Chords are G and C7. Doesn't get much simpler than that.

ha ha i'm gonna learn this one, it will be a good laugh when i play this with my shape lmfao

I never heard That one before. Nicely done, and fun.

WTF?ROTFLMAO! So what's up with the light? Seriously? All smack aside, this is totally awesome. Great fun, and I HAVE to learn this one and get your studtastic groove on!

Glad to see people enjoyed it :)

The lihgting is always an issue with me. I've got yellow, red and orange walls and a really old webcam. So that's probably it. When I'm on the webcam at night it looks like I'm in hell. Still sexy though.

Hope you don't mind... I'm totally stealing that! *grin*

LOVE IT!

Thumbs up!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I just came from a gig (supposed to be an open mic... I ended up playing most of the night 'cuz no-one showed... buggers) and I did my twist on the song and it went over like gangbusters! It's TOTALLY going in my repertoire!

Thanks everyone :) sounds like you had fun Elvis. I'm a little surprised I even got any replies. I'm not a musician really. So my videos are largely ignored. I guess this is just a party song though and those are always fun on the ukulele.

Elvis this one is old and the volume is really low. But if you're looking for another crowd pleaser then you might like this one too. It's where my 'signature' is from. I once played it on chatroulette while someone was having a party and everyone was jumping up and down. They just want to sing along so bad. Instead of sitting through a song that bores them for 4 minutes. Chords are G and Em and D and C. After the chorus I also bend the D note on the C string half a step. These days I made the riff abit more funky. I made it more swinging so people get up and dance to it.

But I suddenly notice how boring the old version I recorded is. Perhaps I should record it again.

AWESOME!!
Gotta learn this! Yes I'm an older phart, but that had my head bobbin and started my day smilin'.

Thanks for sharing.

God I love this site.

Top Bottom