Uke setup in Providence Rhode Island

Olarte

Reaction score
Im looking for a luthier or experienced ukes in the Providence Rhode Island / southern Massachusetts area that an do a proper setup on my Kala Pocket Uke, and possibly install a set of PegHeds...

Any info would be much appreciated.

Ivan

It's not R.I. or Southern Ma. , but The Music Emporium in Lexington,Ma is a great place and worth driving to.

Don't know about the Pegheads , but , if you love Fine stringed instruments , you will love this store.

Hi Olarte

I totally second Music Emporium. You can call ahead and inquire about the PegHeds - if you can, talk to Tim Mann, their ukulele guy. I am sure they can order a set for you.

Be prepared before you go. Check out their inventory

http://www.themusicemporium.com/

--------------

Another possibility is Wakefield Music in RI. I've been there only once but was a nice place to visit. I think they hosted an ukulele workshop before.

So which town? I'm in Brockton, MA and there are other members in the area. And you going to see Jake 4/21 or 4/20?

Cheers
Chief

I'm, in Seekonk, MA 10 min from PRovidence.

Chiefnoda uh? are you the one from the great collection of tabs on the net? uhm...

I was not planning on seeing Jake since we saw him like 3 months ago but with other UU members going, i might just go...

Top Bottom