Luna ukuleles

browncat

Reaction score
Hi,Im thinking of buying a luna tattoo tenor uke,just wondered if any other members had any of the other luna ukes ,and what they thought about them.

love the high tide tenor....

Hi,Im thinking of buying a luna tattoo tenor uke,just wondered if any other members had any of the other luna ukes ,and what they thought about them.

a couple of visual demos...

the first, from NAMM earlier this year

here's bassfiddlesteve road testing the high tide tenor..

look like great value instruments with some unique designs at a friendly price

well i've gotta be honest and it could just be my imagination, but i played my Luna tattoo pineapple today for the first time in ages, and i must say it sounded really nice, i kno its a laminate but i would swear its starting to open up :confused:

well i've gotta be honest and it could just be my imagination, but i played my Luna tattoo pineapple today for the first time in ages, and i must say it sounded really nice, i kno its a laminate but i would swear its starting to open up :confused:
your playing is getting better brother :cool:

Mine is perfect for my needs.

Love my Luna Dolphin too! Bought it online, never having seen or played one in person, so a bit of a risk - which played out very happily! I was pleasantly surprised with the tone from the get-go, and after a week or 2 it sounded even better... now it's one of the most reached-for in my collection of 5..... My guess is you'll be glad U bought it!

I just received my Luna Tattoo Pineapple yesterday from HMS. It sounds louder than my Lanikai Spalted Mango Concert. Or maybe it's just my imagination. But comparing it to my first Soprano which was an Ohana SK-10S, this sounds definitely stronger and fuller, it might also be because of the setup that the HMS guys did to it. I've only been playing the ukulele for a month and a half but I got the pineapple so that I can have a uke I can carry around to travel with.

Top Bottom