Dead Tired MGM.....on a plane in 12 hours off to TAHOE RENO UKE FEST...

MGM

Reaction score
TODAY WAS CRAZY.... I woke up and drove to Kanilea and got the latest pretty ukes i could get......then a mad rush to Koaloha to get tenors superconcerts scepters concert soprano and longneck sopranos...then a run to Kelii and Kamakaq for some ukes finally going to to Koolau for a slothead tenor Pineapple....off to open the shop by 11:00 ( i was late Lol) and star the ordeal of safely boxing and getting all these ukes to the Festival....We were also very busy at the shop so it was a hectic day.. I am still at work and now finally doing my paperwork so i can go home and pack wake at 4:00am then heat to the airport,,,,,,Ahhhhhh as long as i dont get muscle cramps tonight ( illness related ) i will be in good shape and smiling in the morn...oppphs back to work

Dont forget Reno Tahoe festival...I have all hawaiian ukuleles there and my good life long friend Duane will be there with the beginner and intermediate stuff with musicworks

Have a safe flight.
I was in Tahoe last weekend for an annual ski trip/visit my ca friends and it was freezing! Lots of snow and wind, I think there's more on the way this week. I forgot how dry the air gets- take good care of those beautiful instruments. I'm sure everyone at the festival will love them!

Have a nice trip man! I wish you brought that haul in last week while I visited the shop. I think I might have bought the concert Scepter if you had one then.

Aloha Bruddah Mike,
Have a safe flight to and from and bring your warm clothes..please take alot of pictures and post them...yes.. and oh, Have fun Brah!!
hope da cramps get bettah too...take care...

Michael - it wasn't all that long ago that we all worried and fretted about you - it is SO great to hear that you're fired up and traveling again!

Aloha Mike....have a safe flight to and from!!

Okay the fun starts. Plane is full but they forgot to schedule a cant and co pilot....we are awaiting new crews arrival. Sitting sitting... Sitting...

Mike -- First you fly to Sparks, then the sparks gonna fly!!!
See you there.

I hear a tenor pineapple makes an excellent snowboard!

Good luck and keep yourself warm!!!

Is that slothead tenor Pineapple a special order? That sounds like it could be the next subject if my UAS!!!

The koolau tenor slot head will be available in Nevada. Arrives Friday at noon

have a nice flight get ready there will be snow on the ground up in tahoe/reno...i will be at the uke festival at chabot college in hayward sunday... have fun ...

I'm going to be at the Reno Festival! I can't believe I'm going to get to meet one of the greatest guys on the Ukulele Underground in person. Will you be accepting credit cards at the Festival or would a buyer need to have cash?

May you have a safe and uneventful flight!

Nix

I don't know why the Nor Cal and Reno Uke fests picked the same weekend. I would have gone to both. Oh well, guess I'll settle for Daniel Ho workshops & the Nor Cal fest because they are closer. Hopefully next year MGM can make it to Nor Cal!

Top Bottom