Wtb/wttf worn or beat-up Ukulele

hey_day

Reaction score
Looking to buy or trade for a beat up or worn ukulele. Looks don't matter just as long as it sounds good and has a nice setup and intonation.
nelson_trigger.jpg

Last edited:
What do you have to trade?

Makes sense, I have mostly guitar stuff, Applause acoustic bass
Strat pickguard w mini humbuckers installed
Brand new humbucking pickups
Marshall mini stack
1x12 vintage combo/cab w speaker no chassis, might have some other stuff if people have different interests, unfortunately I only have one uke.

Where are you? How much are you looking to spend?

Not trying to be a stick in the mud, but it would help you get a better response. :)

I have a Mainland tenor I may be willing to part with. PM me if you'd be interested.

back in the market, looking for something under $200 and tenor. Love wear and tear or seconds or finish flaws.

I have a few tenors I could live without, but the only worn one is a Kamaka, and that's a little out of your price range. I could give one of the others to a neighbor kid if you want though.

I've got a Luna High Tide Concert that's not necessarily beat up, but it's not in the best condition it could be in.

Still looking for something nice would be down for a mainland tenor or islander Islander mst-4 or similar.

How much for the Kamaka? I'm in the market for a "player" also, but my budget is more than $200... Do you have any photos?

Mainland soprano w/ hard case new condition
Coradabo concert solid Koa 2006 w/ vintage case. new condition
Aloha Royal Soprano solid Mahogany (1960s) beat but a player
Aloha Royal Soprano solid Mahogany (Yellow Satin) (1960s) iit's close to new condition. Decals perfect
PM for prices. I will post photos according to forum rules this week.
Anyone who is interested.
UkeOG

I'm still looking but tenor and baritone only.

Back looking with a nice pay check coming. Looking for tenor or baritone, looks is not a concern just playability and sound. Would love to stay sub $300-200 if possible. Parlor guitars, tenor guitars, 12 strings, or mandolins great too, maybe a bouzouki too!

Top Bottom