Joey - our daily player speaks!

bazmaz

Reaction score
Aloha bazmaz,
Mahalo for sharing.
@Joey. Girl, you are an inspiration to all of us.
Jake is the Voice, and YOU are the Soul of the ukulele.
Keep on, keepin' on.......................................BO................................

Last edited:
Bravo! I was watching Joey videos before I ordered my first uke. The realistic view of the learning curve took a lot of the fear of a stringed instrument out of me!

great guest post by Joey, Baz, very interesting and a nice insight to the man/woman on the street ukulele player, a wonderful story too about how she received a high end uke from some of the members on UU, this just sums up some of the posters on here, they have very, very big hearts, Joey has certainly been an inspiration to me and so have your blogpage and books BazMaz

Mahalo Barry(Paul?) and Joey,
Thank you for sharing...and your inspiring ukulele journey story,,Happy Strummings You Go Girl..Way to Go~!!!

Thanks go to Joey, not me - been meaning to ask her to guest post for a while as I just knew that her story and enthusiasm would make for a good read.

I love the comment that she is the soul of the ukulele - brilliant! I personally find her enthusiasm infectious!

Aloha bazmaz,
Mahalo for sharing.
@Joey. Girl, you are an inspiration to all of us.
Jake is the Voice, and YOU are the Soul of the ukulele.
Keep on, keepin' on.......................................BO................................

Thanks Bo, that really made me smile :D

Bravo! I was watching Joey videos before I ordered my first uke. The realistic view of the learning curve took a lot of the fear of a stringed instrument out of me!

Thanks, Freeda! It's nice to know the first bad videos help people, hence why I keep them up there!

great guest post by Joey, Baz, very interesting and a nice insight to the man/woman on the street ukulele player, a wonderful story too about how she received a high end uke from some of the members on UU, this just sums up some of the posters on here, they have very, very big hearts, Joey has certainly been an inspiration to me and so have your blogpage and books BazMaz

Yus, I was very blessed to receive Hoa from the UU members who contributed, I am so very grateful to them :D

Mahalo Barry(Paul?) and Joey,
Thank you for sharing...and your inspiring ukulele journey story,,Happy Strummings You Go Girl..Way to Go~!!!

Thanks Stan :D

Thanks go to Joey, not me - been meaning to ask her to guest post for a while as I just knew that her story and enthusiasm would make for a good read.

I love the comment that she is the soul of the ukulele - brilliant! I personally find her enthusiasm infectious!

And thanks for having me, Baz!

People doing marvelous things for people they may never actually see in person and most likely will never even talk to on the phone. The ukulele is a mystical instrument. Keep up the aloha guys and peace be with you

Top Bottom