Not Advertising, Just Excited. Uke Republic is on the map!

Captain_Lovehandles

Reaction score
parchment2_sm.jpg
Their slogan used to be "It's not on a map, it's on your lap." In less than a week Uke Republic opens their physical store.

I'm planning to slide by there some time next week and maybe cause a little in-store jam. Anybody else wanna join in?

The Historic Coats & Clark Threadmill
5000 Austell Powder Springs Rd Suite 290 Austell, Georgia 30106

MAP

I might put on a show whether they want me to or not. They SE Ukers are not bashful about making fools of ourselves.

View attachment 35637
Their slogan used to be "It's not on a map, it's on your lap." In less than a week Uke Republic opens their physical store.

I'm planning to slide by there some time next week and maybe cause a little in-store jam. Anybody else wanna join in?

The Historic Coats & Clark Threadmill
5000 Austell Powder Springs Rd Suite 290 Austell, Georgia 30106

MAP

That's great news! Even though I'm on the other edge of the country, I've had a great interaction with Mike over purchases when I started the uke, and have been a fan of Uke Republic ever since.

It's really nice to see something like this take off. Hopefully it becomes one of those places that has the sort of charm and character that makes it a "go to" place. Who knows, maybe it'll be on the teevee one day as one of those quirky shops that are must-see places.

Anyway, if I'm ever out that way I will definitely make a stop.

Best of luck to the entire Uke Republic crew!

Congrats Mike on da new store...may your business venture reap you alot of rewards and enjoyment...happy Strummings.. MM Stan

Count me in Jas! Let me know when your going, ill try to be there! Gotta see tha new place...you dont think we would get run off by the cops do ya? Hahaha...hey I think im headed to the Wai Sun. also. You goin to see Jake Sat.?

Mike is my sailor ukeing buddy, and if I was anywhere near home, and I didn't drop by... it would be a felony offense and I'd have to go straight to ukulele jail. And we know what happens at Ukulele Jail, don't we? All Tiny Tim, all the time. *

* For the Tiny Tim fans, I'm sure he was a nice guy and a talented musician, it's just not my style.

Hey, that is almost on my way home from work! I've got to stop by next week and say Hi to Mike and Donna!

you dont think we would get run off by the cops do ya? Hahaha...hey I think im headed to the Wai Sun. also. You goin to see Jake Sat.?

You're gonna have to play the clean version of "My Baby Rocks Them Jeans" or we might get run off. I will try to be at the Wai. No on the Jake.

Mike was the first person whom I ever dealt uke stuff with online. I ordered a custom LoPrinzi bambino through him and also bought a lovely Bruko #6 soprano. Awesome guy, awesome customer service, awesomeness +++ on all fronts. Really thrilled for you Mike, it's great news. :)

HOORAY!!! Congrats Mike! Someone put a bug in my ear that this might be happening and I am so glad for yout hat it is! Pictures please!!! Oh, and video of Captain Lovehandles performing! Hee hee!

I am excited!!! Any word on "business hours" yet? It's a bit of a drive, so don't know if I can make it when you're open... but maybe on a day off work!

Dammit! ANOTHER pin in my "Places I have to go visit" map!

WHY DO YOU MAKE MY LIFE SO DIFFICULT?

So, if you can, come by Uke Republic around 11 on Thursday. Let's jam and take some group pix.

No April Fools joke! Will be open today from 2:00 on till we get finished jamming. A big proper Grand opening in May .

Top Bottom