FS: dunduns aka dununs aka djunn djunns (not a ukulele!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pootsie

Reaction score
Hey all. I have yet to aquire more ukes but I am clearing the space and budget for my new passion.

I have a set of dunduns (African bass drums) that I will be listing for sale, and I thought I would let this nice gang in on the deal.

View attachment 35639
Tycoon "Dancing Drum" Dununba (large), Sangban (medium) and Kenkeni (small)

The two larger drums are in excellent condition but one head on the kenkeni is busted. (A stranger at a drum circle, sigh) The deal includes a new raw doe-skin to rehead the kenkeni. This pix is old I will post more recent pix this evening. Here is a link to the brand in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Z0_ZPVVyA

Asking $750.
Includes stands (good condition, lots of scratches), bags (large one has rips but functions), sticks (two still in packaging, four with heavy use), and maybe even bells if you ask nicely.

Does not include dog.

Shipping negotiable-they weigh a lot!

Attachments

• dunduns.jpg
    dunduns.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 82
The drums are wicked neat, but your dog has eyes like twin ice crystals. Cuts right through me.

I bet he can see what I'm thinking with those peepers.

I was going to sell my son's Dimebag Dean electric online with casket case until I had a price quote at UPS Store that was outrageously steep ($150 for shipping alone, and extra $60 for packing). You might want to check the shipping on the drums before you sell to avoid disappointment.

Wicked nice drum set, though.

Last edited:
I was going to sell my son's Dimebag Dean electric online with casket case until I had a price quote at UPS Store that was outrageously steep ($150 for shipping alone, and extra $60 for packing). You might want to check the shipping on the drums before you sell to avoid disappointment.

Perhaps shipping is cheaper on the child or dog?
That's why I put negotiable in there. I have it listed locally on craigslist so I hope someone nearby wants them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom