Question for the Atlanta natives or transplants!

franck3d

Reaction score
I've got tickets to a concert at the Ferst Center at Georgia tech on Saturday night. :drool: I got a room at the Hampton which looks to be on Campus close by.
Does anyone know if it's too far to walk at night from A to B, and then back to A?

I don't mind hoofing it if it's less than a mile and in a safe area.
I'll have my son with me, and it's making my wife a little nervous.

Thanks!

I've got tickets to a concert at the Ferst Center at Georgia tech on Saturday night. :drool: I got a room at the Hampton which looks to be on Campus close by.
Does anyone know if it's too far to walk at night from A to B, and then back to A?

I don't mind hoofing it if it's less than a mile and in a safe area.
I'll have my son with me, and it's making my wife a little nervous.

Thanks!

Well...that is downtown Atlanta...there have been shootings there. I'd recommend Marta, but you could probably catch a ride with some of the seukers. We aren't going but if I was, I'd hook you up. Also a group walk is better.

If the Hampton is on campus, I'd walk across campus. We have walked from a braves game to a parking lot at night. Took us 30 minutes and we were safe.

My wife and I will be there also, I am with the SEukers and I am a former Police Ofc in metro Atl. Campus is still dangerous. Few months ago had a string of incidents. Group movement his highly recommended. If you want we could all coordinate a linkup with other SEukers. PM me if you would be interested. Also cabs are always avail. Just let me know.

Ellis

Top Bottom