Nicholas C. ukes on ebay

The guy says solid ebony back and sides......I don't think so. Would you trust someone who doesn't even know what they are selling?

I wouldn't buy one from the Seller. I had interest in one of his ukes a few months ago, but someone bought it before I had the chance to pull the trigger on it.

I was able to get in touch with the Buyer and once he received it, his first impression was that it looked nice at a distance. But when he got a really good look up close, the workmanship was of poor quality. Within a day or two, there were various separations appearing at various seams on the uke and also a couple of cracks started to appear as well.

He immediately sent it back to the Seller. The Buyer ended up paying shipping costs out of pocket both ways which is quite pricey because the Seller is in the Philippines.

I'm glad I didn't end up pulling the trigger on a uke from that Seller.:) Saved me time and money!

I received my Nicholas C. Uke last week. The thing has been played constantly for a week,so far so good. I was not expecting to much considering the price. The wood is nice,good tone.Fit and finish are about what I expected. Overall not bad except they finished over a crack in the binding, thought about returning it but shipping it back to pricey.I wouldn't do it again but worked out ok.

Top Bottom