WTB: Santa Cruz 1929 Ukulele with Sunburst Finish

ukeonthebeach

Reaction score
As the title states, I am looking for a Santa Cruz 1929 Ukulele with the Sunburst finish to match my Santa Cruz 1929 000 Sunburst Guitar.

There are a few new ones available, but I thought I'd try and find a gently used one first. Must be in great condition and priced fairly. Thanks!!

If I was going to look for another new tenor uke, I do believe the SC 1929 would be the one. Had a few SC guitars and really loved them - have to assume their ukes are the same outstanding quality and tone. Be sure to post when you snag one. Nice uke collection by the way. Oh, and a bit off point here, but what other guitars do you have?

If I was going to look for another new tenor uke, I do believe the SC 1929 would be the one. Had a few SC guitars and really loved them - have to assume their ukes are the same outstanding quality and tone. Be sure to post when you snag one. Nice uke collection by the way. Oh, and a bit off point here, but what other guitars do you have?

Thanks Eyeguy. Yes SCGC makes fabulous guitars I am confident their ukes are amazing too. My other guitars are Bourgeois Vintage D, Martin OM-28V, Larrivée Forum III (LS body with Mahogany and Italian Spruce) and Forum IV (00 sized all Mahogany).

Top Bottom