I like this guys stuff. Another new maker Reno fest

Impressive! I was surprised by Mike's first strum, warm sound and feel so deep.

If you want to help that guy sell ukes you should put "Van Pelt ukulele" in the YouTube tags.

Edit: I just did a google search and found that Steve is a member of UU. Come say hello, Steve!

Last edited:
Yes, Steve, and please provide your contact data.
I can't find a website or FB profile---perhaps you use a different name for your company.

Hello.

And hi, Mike and thanks for the vid. After watching all the videos you've posted over the years, it's a little surreal being in one. Now who is going to interview you and all those great ukes you brought. Seriously, people, Mike has about 25 beauties here.

GT- a great way to get ahold of me is To PM me right here at UU, as I check in here more often than my email. Anyway it's back for day two at Reno, so far it's been a blast.

Steve

Those were some gorgeous ukes! What sort of price range are you offering? The one that Mike was playing looked and sounds beautifully expensive! :p

Hello.

And hi, Mike and thanks for the vid. After watching all the videos you've posted over the years, it's a little surreal being in one. Now who is going to interview you and all those great ukes you brought. Seriously, people, Mike has about 25 beauties here.

GT- a great way to get ahold of me is To PM me right here at UU, as I check in here more often than my email. Anyway it's back for day two at Reno, so far it's been a blast.

Steve

Agreed, need a website, I want to learn more about you and your ukes.

Agreed, need a website, I want to learn more about you and your ukes.
We've been trying to get Steve to create a logo for his ukes. I can tell you firsthand, his builds are superb and his finishes are eye candy, buuuutiful. Tonal quality and volume - excellent!!!! The 8 string plays fast . . . and I need to hear it with the Southcoasts.

WOW!!! :drool: Great looking and sounding uke!

Mahalo Mike for the video!
Kimo, Steve's instruments are really freakin' nice. Had a chance to play um. He brought 'em to Friday night Kanikapila and the braddahs and sistahs were really impressed.

Kimo, Steve's instruments are really freakin' nice. Had a chance to play um. He brought 'em to Friday night Kanikapila and the braddahs and sistahs were really impressed.

Ho, Bruddah Danny!

Mahalo fo da 411 on Steve's ukes! His ukes look great ... but more importantly, they have the rich tone that my personal preference in sound desires!!!:drool:

Brah, is Steve up in da Bay Area, too?

Yea, he stay in Fairfield about 45 minutes west of Sac. He constantly improving on sound and looks on his stuff . . . honestly every time he bring one up, look mo bettah den da one befo.

Yea, he stay in Fairfield about 45 minutes west of Sac. He constantly improving on sound and looks on his stuff . . . honestly every time he bring one up, look mo bettah den da one befo.

Mahalo Brah!

I know plenny kine about Fairfield! When I was Active Duty Navy(Aviation), my Squadron(VQ-3) had a permanent Detachment (Facility) there @ Travis AFB, which was separate from da Air Force Squadrons and da only Facility on da oddah side of da runway. VQ-3 was based out of Barber's Point N.A.S. back home on O'ahu at da time. Yeah, so even though I was stationed @ Barber's Point, I wen go spend plenny time @ Travis AFB in Fairfield. This was long time ago, Brah! Shortly aftah da huge earthquake dat wen go hit da Bay Area.

More recently, I wen go join da Air Force Reserve and because I was "Prior Service" they wen go send me on Active Duty fo one year for Schooling and Training in Wichita Falls,TX (Sheppard AFB), Biloxi, MS (Keesler AFB), and den Fairfield, CA (Travis AFB). Only dis time, fo da Air Force Reserve, I stay in da medical field and wen go do my clinical training in da I.C.U. @ da Davis Grant Medical Center @ Travis AFB.

Shucks, if I only wen know about Steve and his ukes while I was ovah dea for 6 months!

Mahalo again fo da 411 Brah!

Top Bottom