PDA

View Full Version : FT/FS Pono Mhtsh

hey_day
03-31-2012, 05:23 PM
Got this very recently but might be too good for me and have another nice tenor on its way. Considering trading this for something a little cheeper plus some cash. Would be looking for about $550 in cash. Would be interested in small acoustics, tenor, concert or baritone ukuleles. I have plenty of pics here http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/hey_day81/. Can post or take more pics if anyone would like. It's a great little tenor just a bit more than I need. Comes with hard case.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/hey_day81/1aec39da.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/hey_day81/11ba2786.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/hey_day81/ee0eb6ae.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/hey_day81/44f75d69.jpg

coolkayaker1
03-31-2012, 05:55 PM
You're selling a fantastic ukulele. I love the Pono slotted heads. In fact, I just got a second one tonight...seriously. Weird. Anyhow, for anyone looking at a Pono, this is a fantastic instrument. No outright sale but trades only...will be interesting to see what this thread brings for you, hey. G'luck with the trade.

connor013
04-01-2012, 01:27 AM
PM sent. Sorry, Steve, but the uke for trade remains top secret -- he he.

efiscella
04-01-2012, 03:18 AM
You're selling a fantastic ukulele. I love the Pono slotted heads. In fact, I just got a second one tonight...seriously. Weird. Anyhow, for anyone looking at a Pono, this is a fantastic instrument. No outright sale but trades only...will be interesting to see what this thread brings for you, hey. G'luck with the trade.

Steve-- three is the magic number

KimosTherapy
04-01-2012, 04:20 AM

Ho, Bruddah Steve!

WOW! Another Pono?:confused: A Pono MTPSH, SWEET!!! CONGRATS Brah!:cheers:

Just as Bruddah Ed mentioned, :agree: you should pick up this Pono MHTSH and add it to your collection!!!

Aloha,

Kimo

coolkayaker1
04-01-2012, 04:58 AM
It's all your fault, Kimo. For getting me hooked on the first one. Sort of like a dealer giving away the Juice at the schoolyard. Lol

Paul Dominic Martin
04-01-2012, 05:49 AM
i have my one and only (for now) a Pono MHTSH-E (Kalu) and she plays like a dream... beautiful and subtle, but loud and articulate when i also need her to be... :D

paul

Ho, Bruddah Steve!

WOW! Another Pono?:confused: A Pono MTPSH, SWEET!!! CONGRATS Brah!:cheers:

Just as Bruddah Ed mentioned, :agree: you should pick up this Pono MHTSH and add it to your collection!!!

Aloha,

Kimo

Couloirman
04-01-2012, 08:20 AM
Id trade my mainland red cedar tenor for this. Let me know....

Paul Dominic Martin
04-01-2012, 09:36 AM
who is the question being addressed to?

:)

Id trade my mainland red cedar tenor for this. Let me know....

Paul Dominic Martin
04-01-2012, 09:41 AM
connor013, how do you like you Ohana sk21 sopranino? how does it play on the frets past the 7th? is it tuned with standard GCEA tuning and what strings are you using? i am getting mine in tomorrow and it is the same size as a KoAloha Noah and hoping that the tone isn't too shallow...

connor013
04-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Sent you a PM Paul.

retrohwam
04-02-2012, 05:11 PM
PM sent - Duane

ukumanmike
04-02-2012, 05:53 PM
I have a very nice custom made tenor banjo that I would consider trading straight across (happy to send pics to your email) that can be tuned in tenor uke tuning and played using standard uke strumming or even better yet using clawhammer style (see Aaron Keim and his clawhammer uke playing). Please let me know what you think. My email mnmcouillard@yahoo.com

hey_day
04-03-2012, 02:20 AM
Have got a bunch of PMs so far. A few things have been tempting but thought i'd add a little more detail now that ive thought more about losing the pono. I'd like to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $300 cash plus a nice ukulele out of it. its the perfect ukulele but worth more than what i realistically need right now and have some bills that are waiting. If possible i'd love to get a mahogany ukulele as i really like the tone of the wood. If someone is willing at this point i would probably sell outright for the listed price and simply find something i like here to purchase afterwards. Thanks for all the notes so far though. This is a phenomenal ukulele and has a real nice hardcase along with it.

hey_day
04-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Bump with some changes to ad

hey_day
04-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Happy Easter everyone

bobmyers
04-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi, I Think I already offered this trade my Seagull Maritime SWS Acoustic Folk Guitar for your Pono even , both with hard cases etc. shipped. PM me if interested.
See my Guitar at "Not a Uke Seagull Maritime SWS Folk Guitar For Salerfro sael as new".
Good Luck
Bob Myers

hey_day
04-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Thought I had a deal but fell through so still available. Willing to negotiate or take offers. Can possibly throw cash in if need be.

connor013
04-10-2012, 03:47 PM
PM sent like an arrow into the night.

coolkayaker1
04-10-2012, 03:49 PM
PM sent like an arrow into the night.

Good go, Connor!

Eyeguy
04-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Hi, Does this uke have a flat or radiused fingerboard? Thanks

coolkayaker1
04-12-2012, 02:00 AM
If its like mine, eye guy, it's flat. Its a fabulous instrument, if you're on the fence.

Heyday, you don't happen to live in IL do you? I'd consider it with a live trial. Cheers.

hey_day
04-12-2012, 02:29 AM
I live in chicago, I believe it is a flat fingerboard.

hey_day
04-13-2012, 04:19 AM
Last bump, added some nice pictures. Finally payday today so i have some breathing room. Im loving the pono so might hold on to it but will leave the add up in case someone really wants it or a cool trade comes along.