FT/FS Pono Mhtsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey_day

Reaction score
Got this very recently but might be too good for me and have another nice tenor on its way. Considering trading this for something a little cheeper plus some cash. Would be looking for about $550 in cash. Would be interested in small acoustics, tenor, concert or baritone ukuleles. I have plenty of pics here http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/hey_day81/. Can post or take more pics if anyone would like. It's a great little tenor just a bit more than I need. Comes with hard case.

1aec39da.jpg

11ba2786.jpg

ee0eb6ae.jpg

44f75d69.jpg

Last edited:
You're selling a fantastic ukulele. I love the Pono slotted heads. In fact, I just got a second one tonight...seriously. Weird. Anyhow, for anyone looking at a Pono, this is a fantastic instrument. No outright sale but trades only...will be interesting to see what this thread brings for you, hey. G'luck with the trade.

PM sent. Sorry, Steve, but the uke for trade remains top secret -- he he.

You're selling a fantastic ukulele. I love the Pono slotted heads. In fact, I just got a second one tonight...seriously. Weird. Anyhow, for anyone looking at a Pono, this is a fantastic instrument. No outright sale but trades only...will be interesting to see what this thread brings for you, hey. G'luck with the trade.

Steve-- three is the magic number

Ho, Bruddah Steve!

WOW! Another Pono?:confused: A Pono MTPSH, SWEET!!! CONGRATS Brah!:cheers:

Just as Bruddah Ed mentioned, :agree: you should pick up this Pono MHTSH and add it to your collection!!!

Aloha,

Kimo

i have my one and only (for now) a Pono MHTSH-E (Kalu) and she plays like a dream... beautiful and subtle, but loud and articulate when i also need her to be... :D

paul

Ho, Bruddah Steve!

WOW! Another Pono?:confused: A Pono MTPSH, SWEET!!! CONGRATS Brah!:cheers:

Just as Bruddah Ed mentioned, :agree: you should pick up this Pono MHTSH and add it to your collection!!!

Aloha,

Kimo

connor013, how do you like you Ohana sk21 sopranino? how does it play on the frets past the 7th? is it tuned with standard GCEA tuning and what strings are you using? i am getting mine in tomorrow and it is the same size as a KoAloha Noah and hoping that the tone isn't too shallow...

I have a very nice custom made tenor banjo that I would consider trading straight across (happy to send pics to your email) that can be tuned in tenor uke tuning and played using standard uke strumming or even better yet using clawhammer style (see Aaron Keim and his clawhammer uke playing). Please let me know what you think. My email mnmcouillard@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Have got a bunch of PMs so far. A few things have been tempting but thought i'd add a little more detail now that ive thought more about losing the pono. I'd like to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $300 cash plus a nice ukulele out of it. its the perfect ukulele but worth more than what i realistically need right now and have some bills that are waiting. If possible i'd love to get a mahogany ukulele as i really like the tone of the wood. If someone is willing at this point i would probably sell outright for the listed price and simply find something i like here to purchase afterwards. Thanks for all the notes so far though. This is a phenomenal ukulele and has a real nice hardcase along with it.

Hi, I Think I already offered this trade my Seagull Maritime SWS Acoustic Folk Guitar for your Pono even , both with hard cases etc. shipped. PM me if interested.
See my Guitar at "Not a Uke Seagull Maritime SWS Folk Guitar For Salerfro sael as new".
Good Luck
Bob Myers

Thought I had a deal but fell through so still available. Willing to negotiate or take offers. Can possibly throw cash in if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom