FS - Kanile'a K-1 S Gloss (UV Finish) with Uke Crazy Tweed Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
SOLD - Kanile'a K-1 S Gloss Soprano (UV Finish) with Uke Crazy Tweed Case SOLD

SOLD Well, here's my second ukulele for sale. Once again, the purpose of the sale is to raise the remaining funds necessary for a custom order I have in the works. Anyway, this is a beautiful little soprano, with really nice tone. It's a Kanile'a K-1 S with the glossy UV finish, serial number 0209-2843. Solid koa body with solid mahogany neck. Fret board and bridge are rosewood, head stock has koa veneer. Chrome open geared Grover tuners, ebony bridge pins with abalone inlay. Currently strung with a new set of Aquila strings. Perfect condition with no blemishes that I can find whatsoever. The koa on this soprano is very nice with quite a bit of curl. I will not say that it is fancy curly, but it is very nice. In certain light it really comes out, other times the grain can look quite straight. However, I think the photos are quite representative of the grain. Included with the ukulele is a like-new condition tweed Uke Crazy case. MSRP on this uke is $895, and I think a new one can be had for about $700. I am asking $450 for this one, shipped CONUS. I'll cover PayPal fees too. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

UU Sign.jpgFront.jpgBack.jpgHeadstock.jpgSide.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a few more photos in a little different light, and showing the uke in its case.

In Case.jpgIn Case (Back).jpgIn Case (Side).jpgLabel.jpg

Can't believe I got bumped off the first page in one day! Lots of ukes going up for sale. Anyway, I'm bumping this back to the top just once. If there continues to be little or no interest, I will put it on ebay. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom