Swing Ukulele – Gerald Ross’ New CD – 3-for-1 Special!

Gerald Ross

Reaction score
Picked mine up at the Reno Festival, it is as terrific as you told me it was.
Hope it helps with the shoes, see you in May at WCUR !!!

Please please please do a lessons dvd.

you are a major inspiration mate, thanks.

webby,

I have no idea how to produce a professional level instructional DVD. Would love to do it, but with my consumer grade video camera I don't think it would be up to today's standards.

Audio recording and CD producing ... I've got that one down.

Thanks for the good words.

I just ordered, I chose Ukulele Stomp as my free cd. I can't wait.

Hey Gerald, what about a tab book? That wouldn't be difficult to produce, and I think a lot of folks would eat it up. I know I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks for the great music in any case.

I have a bunch of tab/chord charts - but I use those when I teach at Uke Fests and Music Camps. If I sold those I wouldn't see all your smiling faces in my classroom.

It's incentive to get you to leave your computer screens and attend LIVE ukulele events.

Well Mr Ross you have gotten me off my arse and practicing again thats for sure..... lol

I have left out the bit i'm struggling with cos you play it so bloody fast and the whole thing needs tightening up but I only spent an hour learning it from your video Gerald :)

Gimmie a few more days and i think I'll have an acceptable version, so thanks heaps again for the inspiration.

webby

Nice playing Webby! It's very cool to see someone playing one of my arrangements. I'm very flattered, thank you.

Top Bottom