Dont stop

Nicely done! I've been playing just 7 months so I still get surprised at the adaptability of the uke. Hearing you perform my favorite Fleetwood Mac song was just awesome. As much as I like their version, it was really nice to see you make this your own.

Great job. Now that I know it can be done, I've got something to aspire to doing one day.

Thanks,
Doug

Nicely done! I've been playing just 7 months so I still get surprised at the adaptability of the uke. Hearing you perform my favorite Fleetwood Mac song was just awesome. As much as I like their version, it was really nice to see you make this your own.

Great job. Now that I know it can be done, I've got something to aspire to doing one day.

Thanks,
Doug

Thanks Doug :)

And you know, about the adaptability of the uke, a uke is just an instrument like all the others, and a C stays a C however it's played.
So dont fear to work out any song you like ! :)

Great work Cyril, loved it mate!!! :) Especially the bloopers at the end..he he...nothing like a little self deprecating humour...I can relate brother. Lovely version of a fantastic song, cheers!

Thanks eugene :eek:)

Its more fun to put the bloopers at the end than to pretend you played it perfect on the first try :eek:)

Top Bottom