Ukasaurus Rex

xtoph

Reaction score
Hello friends, I am a finalist in the Koyama design-a-uke contest. If you haven't already checked out the designs and voted, you should, because there are some awesome ones.

Here is the direct link to vote: http://www.dominantmusic.com.au/competitionentry/

HINT!
ukasaurus.jpg

Tremble before the might of the Ukasaurus!

I get a "Image Not Available" message where your uke design should be. I tried viewing it in both Safari and Firefox.

Thanks for sharing the ukulele fretboard notes graphic.

Not that I will spend much time trying to remember where the notes are,
but it's good to have as a reference, right?

keep uke'in',

Thanks everyone for the support! This is such a great community!

@Ernie I didn't upload a picture to the site when I originally submitted so you won't see an image on the voting site. The one at the top of this thread is a mock up I made at the urging of friends.

@Uncle Rod I like to look at the patterns in the fretboard notes, and how they change with different scales. I agree that it's not worth it or necessary to try and memorize all the notes.

Voted for my kid, he love *saurs especially Rex.
Did you try to contact dominantmusic and have them upload your pic? It would help you get more votes too.

yeah I've been talking to Alex at dominant music. I sent him the pic and he said he'll try to get it uploaded soon.

No word on when they'll get the picture up, *sigh*

bump! Contest ends on the 11th, get your votes in soon! Three designs that I know are from UU members are the "Bonsai", "here be dragons" and Ukasaurus.

Top Bottom