A Little Waltz In The Sun

I can totally feel the warmth of the sun from you music and your video! :eek: I wish I can live in a house but not a flat... :(

It's my father's childhood home, that I took over - a broken down farm in Finnskogen, a remote rural area of Norway. It's very quiet here...I just love it!

aaah, can't beat the quiet and privacy of your own space eh doc. Our place is over 100 years old too, built in 1896...when we were stripping back the walls a few years back to put up some pine VJ lining and found cut out bits of newspaper with the old dates!!! Man, that sky is radiant blue. Very nice pickin too mate. The farm must have some powerful memories for you. Maybe do a few clips this summer from some spots around the farm to give us a taste...that'd be great. We are starting to feel the first icy prods of winter here...

aaah, can't beat the quiet and privacy of your own space eh doc. Our place is over 100 years old too, built in 1896...when we were stripping back the walls a few years back to put up some pine VJ lining and found cut out bits of newspaper with the old dates!!! Man, that sky is radiant blue. Very nice pickin too mate. The farm must have some powerful memories for you. Maybe do a few clips this summer from some spots around the farm to give us a taste...that'd be great. We are starting to feel the first icy prods of winter here...

Check out the 'Hard Hearted Hannah' video, or the accordion video 'Anny's Waltz' - shot on location, to say the least.

Top Bottom