SOLD LoPrinzi Mahogany Concert Ukulele with Case - $850

LoMa

Reaction score
*** SOLD *** A beautiful LoPrinzi Model #3 Concert Uke made of all solid mahogany with a paua shell rosette, a green wood purfling which subtly complements the shell, top and back rosewood binding, and white/black/white wood purfling on the sides. Ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearl inlaid logo on peghead, and the highest quality Grover friction pegs. High gloss finish. A very handsome instrument that is very resonant and alive!

The color of the mahogany is more accurately represented in the super close close-up photo of the top - the gloss finish makes the mahogany look lighter in the other photos because of reflected light.

Scale is approximately 15". 12 frets to the body, 19 frets total. Paua shell position dots at 5, 7, 10, 12, and 15th frets. Condiiton is excellent with no playing wear.

Currently strung re-entrant (high G) with Worth Brown strings. The tone is rich and ringing with lots of overtones for a fat sound and excellent sustain. Wonderful dynamics from loud to soft. Excellent playability with a low action and low string tension - for higher string tension, use higher tension strings.

I think the Worth strings are a perfect match for this ukelele.

Comes with a brown chipboard case.

This uke was originally $1250.
I am asking $850 firm, PayPal only.

Let me know if you want more photos.
Thank you!

Attachments

• DSC08281.jpg
    DSC08281.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC08269.jpg
    DSC08269.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC08274.JPG
    DSC08274.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC08284.jpg
    DSC08284.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC08275.JPG
    DSC08275.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
The Kepasa has a sale pending, but the LoPrinzi Mahogany Concert is still available.

I also have a fantastico Beltona Songster custom Baritone reso uke!!!

try contacting samwise, i think he was trying to get a loprinzi concert

The LoPrinzi has been sold.

Thank you. Kaneohe til the end. The LoPrinzi has been sold to a buyer in Japan!

Apparently LoPrinzi's are real popular there!

Top Bottom