Wanted: your extra set of Worth Browns

fretie

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of string packets come with enough for two sets of strings. I'm hoping to try some Worth Browns, high G, on my concert uke. In fact if you had more Worth Clears than you can use, I would be interested in those as well to see which I prefer.

So, if you have any extra sets of Worth Browns or Clears that you would like to sell, please let me know.

thanks,
Erin

I like the clears but didn't care much for the browns. I got mine on eBay.

I like the clears but didn't care much for the browns. I got mine on eBay.

Funny -- I'd take the browns over clears any day. Erin, you can check elderly.com as well. (Occasionally they have sales and/or free shipping).

I tried them on my sceptre maybe I should have tried them on a different one. When you mentioned elderly it just hit me that's where I got mine from not ebay.
Funny -- I'd take the browns over clears any day. Erin, you can check elderly.com as well. (Occasionally they have sales and/or free shipping).

Clears over browns every day, every way.

+1 I think fretie was fishing for the other half of someones Worths at a good price.

You got it, hapuna!

And given that folks seem to like clears AND browns, I'd be thrilled to buy the other half of your packet, clears and browns, if you have some left over.

If no leftovers, I'll look into placing my order with elderly so long as the shipping cost doesn't slay me.

You got it, hapuna!

And given that folks seem to like clears AND browns, I'd be thrilled to buy the other half of your packet, clears and browns, if you have some left over.

If no leftovers, I'll look into placing my order with elderly so long as the shipping cost doesn't slay me.

Free shipping on orders over fifty bucks.

Fretties new thread: anyone want to go halvsies on my Elderly order. Lol.

Seriously, I just sold about three extra sets of Worths on uu marketplace at cost b.c I had to buy so many at once for Elderlys free shipping. So, there are many who would buy them from you if no one has the split pack.

Last edited:
Free shipping on orders over fifty bucks.
I had to buy so many at once for Elderlys free shipping.

I too am guilty of this. I have a couple SNARKs I'll someday use but bought to avoid the dreaded shipping cost.

Fretie. I don't have any halves but I do have an extra full set of concert Worth Brown Mediums I bought from elderly and would sell them at cost. PM me if you are interested

Thanks guys, I put my order in last night with Elderly, ate the shipping - ouch - don't need extra stuff right now, just wanna try some strings.

Top Bottom