thinking of redoing all my vids

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
looking back on some of the videos i did on youtube, and i know i can do better on a lot of them. i want to redo them all, pretty much. but i feel kinda bad about deleting them because of some of the cool comments left on them. so what should i do? do a bunch of "take two" vids, or just go ahead and start over on them?

im only talking about the ones that are just me singing/playing. not the other ones involving other people or the informative ones.

what should i do?

You gotta do what makes you happy. If you know you can do better, then go for it, and you'll get even more cool comments from people!

Start a new channel?

nUKEdoc:TNG, perhaps?

(And add an opening theme-song?) ;) :D

Last edited:
You gotta do what makes you happy. If you know you can do better, then go for it, and you'll get even more cool comments from people!

thanks. thats what i was thinking. i probably will just delete the old ones and replace them with the new ones.

Start a new channel?

nUKEdoc:TNG, perhaps?

(And add an opening theme-song?) ;) :D

hmm a theme song...

"ukulele... the final frontier. these are the covers of the wanabe musician, NukeDOC. his 15 year mission, to become as good as his little brother in music... to boldly play like no man has played before!"

*cue music to the spok vs kirk fight scene on vulcan

*cue music to the spok vs kirk fight scene on vulcan

Maybe you could use this as an avatar?

tn_amok_kirk_slashed.jpg

id say go ahead and redo em if you know you can do better. like someone said...you'll get even cooler comments.

but you don't hafta delete the old vids.

i'd say go ahead and redo em if you want to. but probly keep the old ones there. i see no reason to delete them anyway.

ok so i redid em. the new video is 10 minutes long though, because i just went ahead and compiled three songs into one vid. i put it up last night and my first rating was 2 stars :(... aww sad face. hahaha.

anyway, i dont care about those ratings or anything really. but i just wanna know if you guys honestly think they were an improvement over the other versions i did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrhJs7oIm7I

the first song i did on a uke tuned in low G for a change.
the other two are on the new pono

I like the new vid, also did you put new veneers on, or is that a different floor laminate pattern? It looks nicer imo.

I like the new vid, also did you put new veneers on, or is that a different floor laminate pattern? It looks nicer imo.

thats actually a different uke. the pattern is off the same floor tile. there were 4 patterns to choose from. and i bought three tiles. so i used one pattern (the one with the prominent graining) on the kala cutaway koa uke to show up better. and then i used a different patter on that lanikai sprucetop. that pattern actually was so close to the tone of the koa, that it didnt give enough contrast to be noticeable. so i used it, instead, on the much lighter spruce. ill throw up pics on the other thread when i get a chance, showing them side by side.

Top Bottom