Google Will Help You Learn the Ukulele

ukuraleigh

Reaction score
Apparently Google's Project Glass will help you learn the ukulele...among other, less important things. ;)

Looks like my worst nightmare...

Idiots interrupting my meals...notices popping up while I'm walking down the street...blechh!

I wouldn't even carry a cell phone if I didn't have a medical condition that makes needing an ambulance some day a near certainty...

John

Thing I have actually said "Strand books?... Oh, you mean The Strand!"

I think it would have been more impressive if they had an on-screen uke tutorial, or YouTube uke demo. They're still pretty much saying you need to buy books.

"needing an ambulance some day a near certainty..."

I figure that is more likely when trying to busk in downtown Mineral Wells, than for any medical condition ...

:)

Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear ....

This will never do. I'm already canvasing the forum every day for any new OldePhart posts. Now I'm gonna WORRY when there are none!

Sheesh ....

You're more likely to need an ambulance if you use such glasses.

Ukulele in a day?

Of course, cause we all know that it isn't really an instrument and all it takes is a few minutes to learn.

At this point I think I may start becoming officially irritated that the uke is such a hipster doofus accessory, and will be secretly pining for the day when it fades into hipster irrelevance.

It almost makes me want to take up the accordion to avoid all those types.

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit salty today.

Ukulele in a day?

Of course, cause we all know that it isn't really an instrument and all it takes is a few minutes to learn.

At this point I think I may start becoming officially irritated that the uke is such a hipster doofus accessory, and will be secretly pining for the day when it fades into hipster irrelevance.

It almost makes me want to take up the accordion to avoid all those types.

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit salty today.

I hear ya, PoiDog. The hipster thing irks me to no end.

This ad for google specs does nothing to remove the hipster stigma from our beloved little toys, err, instruments.

Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear ....

This will never do. I'm already canvasing the forum every day for any new OldePhart posts. Now I'm gonna WORRY when there are none!

Sheesh ....

Well...I guess I better give you advance warning there won't be any around the first week in June - unless the cabin at UWC has internet... :)

Another perfect reason to keep your eyes closed while driving.

Top Bottom