WTB Glyph Ukulele

fullsmile

Reaction score
As I am sure many of you already know you can not order a new glyph ukulele right now and I want one so if you want to sell yours let me know.

What size are you looking for?

Anything from soprano to tenor. I don't want a baritone. Concert would be the first choice but I am not overly picky. If I don't find one soon I am just going to order a William King since they are also awesome but just a little more expensive.

I think you'll pay much more for a used Glyph than a new William King. The secondary market for Glyph is a robust and healthy one.

But I could be wrong as well.

Anything from soprano to tenor. I don't want a baritone. Concert would be the first choice but I am not overly picky. If I don't find one soon I am just going to order a William King since they are also awesome but just a little more expensive.

I have a concert Glyph for sale. Its just sitting in my friend's music room not being played, so if you're willing to pay, I'm willing to sell. Give me your e-mail address.

I might be wrong, but a new william king is over 2k. Who knows on a used Glyph? I don't see many Glyphs for sale so you might be right. A new Glyph is only $1500 once he starts taking orders again. Maybe the used are getting premium pricing since you can't order new ones.

We're curious. Any love?

Yes and no. I really liked the instrument but it was a little more embelished than I prefer. I like plain looking ukes. I have decided to order a William King for now and get a glyph later. I got an email from Dave Means saying that he was getting nearly caught up on his backlog and would start making some Ukulele's according to his own desires in the near future and taking a few select custom orders so I think I will just wait and get exactly what I want from him once he starts doing custom orders again. Any one looking for a slightly fancier Uke well you now know where to find it. Thanks agian for all of the replies.

Ukestah, I'm interested in the Glyph

Ukestah,

If still available, can you send me info (dougkra@aim.com)? Sent you a message also. thx, JTSC

Top Bottom