any golfers out there?

Thanks, friends! Yes, Masters weekend usually gets my competitive juices flowing and desire to play golf going!

Wow, I thought there'd be way more golfers than this. Nice job on the song!

Thanks for the song Keonepax. I'll be watching. Love the flowers in the "rough". I tried golfing but my cousin told my that my main problem was loft. He said "That's short for Lack Of Frigging Talent!"

Nice job, John...... Augusta is just down the road from us here in Atlanta, so I grew up surrounded by the Masters every spring.... never been myself, but my Dad's a big golfer so I've heard this tune a few times..... like yours better than the original! Good stuff..... enjoy the tourney!

Thanks, friends! Ha ha... LOFT... I have to remember that one.

Thanks, friends! Yes, Masters weekend usually gets my competitive juices flowing and desire to play golf going!

Yup, started gripping everything like a club a few days ago. Firm but loose. Firm but loose. (I may need a better thought.)

Great work on the tune -- feel like sharing the chords?

Thanks, Connor! I just added the chords to the info section of the video, but I'll add them here as well:

Well, it's [D] springtime in the valley on [G] Magnolia [D] Lane
It's the [Bm] Augusta [Em7] National and the [A] master of the game
[A7] Who'll wear that green coat on [D] Sunday after[G]noon?
[Em7] Who'll walk the [A] 18th fair[D]way singing this [A7] tune?

[D] Augusta, your [G] dogwoods and [D] pines
They [G] play on my [D] mind like a [A] song
[D] Augusta, it's [G] you that I [D] love
And it's [G] you that I'll [D] miss [A] when I'm [D] gone

It's [D] Watson, Byron Nelson, De[G]maret, Player and [D] Snead
It's [Bm] Amen [Em7] Corner and it's [A] Hogan's perfect swing
It's [A7] Sarazen's double eagle at the [D] 15th in [G] '35
And the [Em7] spirit of Clifford [A] Roberts that [D] keeps it a[A7]live

[D] Augusta, your [G] dogwoods and [D] pines
They [G] play on my [D] mind like a [A] song
[D] Augusta, it's [G] you that I [D] love
And it's [G] you that I'll [D] miss [A] when I'm [D] gone

It's the [A] legions of Arnie's Army
and the [D] Golden Bear's [G] throngs
And the [Em7] wooden-shafted [A] legend of Bobby [D] Jones

Also, for fellow golf lovers, the following video features my goofy putter collection:

Ahaa, what a fun looking uke and awesome putters! :)
Got out to play 9 holes today. Wee bit chilly! How 'bout that Fred Couples, eh?! Wouldn't that be awesome to see him wear that jacket again on Sunday?!

I thought Jack Nicklaus winning at age 46 was incredible... it would be an awesome "win for the ages" if Couples (52 years old) can hang on. I hope he can contend for the title, but I'd have to put my money on McIlroy.

lovely stuff John. Beautifully put together clip too mate. I'm gunning for Freddy!!! Coverage starts here at 5am... no doubt its the prettiest golf course in the world

Thanks, Jon! I would love to try to play the 12th hole!

Top Bottom