Awesome Jam Sessions!!!

kamaka_4_life

Reaction score
Hey awesome UU members, please watch these videos!! These are vids of Casey aka (itsAMeCasey) Lance (ukeADDICTx) and myself, jamming at Casey's house a couple weeks ago! I thought he was going to upload the vids to UU, but it's alright, so please check these vids out, and sub to his channel!!!

Last edited:
Awesome job guys! You're all individually talented, which is important...but more importantly, each of you knows how to play with a group of other musicians. Usually when I see groups made up of skillful players who are pretty young, there's a competition for the spotlight all the time. You guys have the musicianship to allow and encourage each other to play, and that's everything in a group setting.

Nice job. Keep it up!

Thank you so much for watching the videos :) we all share the passion of the ukulele, and we love each others company! I feel as though I sometimes am the least skillful/talented in the bunch, but at the end of the day, it's all about having fun and sharing the love for the ukulele! We are honored to share these videos with you, and hope you enjoyed them! We are all great friends, and we hope to jam again sometime soon.

Awesome job guys! You're all individually talented, which is important...but more importantly, each of you knows how to play with a group of other musicians. Usually when I see groups made up of skillful players who are pretty young, there's a competition for the spotlight all the time. You guys have the musicianship to allow and encourage each other to play, and that's everything in a group setting.

Nice job. Keep it up!

Top Bottom