Resonator coverplates

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
Projects now complete - coverplates have been antique bronzed. Just got to finish the woodwork...

DSCF0720.jpg

Bronze plating over brass. Palm rest is removable... and before you ask, they cost A LOT of money to have made. Hand spun and laser cut - a combining of the old and new... just dreaming up the marketing blurb to justify the price tag!

Last edited:
About three times as much... working on electrics at the moment with remaking a whole pile of jigs for my Firefly and Standard models. I'll post some pics of these when they are finished.

Bronze plating over brass. Palm rest is removable... and before you ask, they cost A LOT of money to have made. Hand spun and laser cut - a combining of the old and new... just dreaming up the marketing blurb to justify the price tag!

Don't worry. I wont ask because I have a machine shop at my disposal with an experienced sheet metal guy. Now all I need is the time. In regards to the blurb, you simply need to say hand made to order.

I am going to enquire about spining blanks... I've paid for the tooling for this so I may sell them so others can pierce designs in them. I'll find out where we are with this when I have paid the money. They are a lot more stable and stronger as spun items than the National or Republic plates which I believe are stamped.

Top Bottom