A Pod of Dolphins

ukuraleigh

Reaction score
The first group of ukuleles arrived from UkeRepublic. All sound sweet and are ready for the first ukulele class at the Raleigh Rescue Mission...

photo.jpg

As an aside, these are the first Makala Dolphins I've had in my hands. Those that rave over them are spot on. Best sounding budget ukuleles I've ever heard.

I hope the classes go well!

But now I have a question in my mind.

If Dolphins gather in a pod and crows in a murder and lions in a pride and fish in a school and buffalo in a herd ... what do ukuleles gather in?

If Dolphins gather in a pod and crows in a murder and lions in a pride and fish in a school and buffalo in a herd ... what do ukuleles gather in?

Hmmm. Maybe a "jam" of ukulele players? Or in my case, "a din" ;)

That's easy...my house! (edit...although...maybe I should have left this line for mm_stan or the ukulelel cowboy dude as their collections are much larger) :)

I love those little dolphins...I wanted a green one for St. Pat's Day.

A strum. Watch that they don't get too close together---they'll fight.

That's easy...my house! (edit...although...maybe I should have left this line for mm_stan or the ukulelel cowboy dude as their collections are much larger) :)

I'm up to 19 ukuleles (counting my banjolele), plus 4 more ukuleles belonging to other housemates.

We have 5 Dolphins in the house! They have the sweetest sound! :)

Mousie

The first group of ukuleles arrived from UkeRepublic. All sound sweet and are ready for the first ukulele class at the Raleigh Rescue Mission...

View attachment 35943

As an aside, these are the first Makala Dolphins I've had in my hands. Those that rave over them are spot on. Best sounding budget ukuleles I've ever heard.

I hope that the folks at the mission enjoy them.

Where they gather at our house is in a room marked The Chorale. They are known as The Heard. They are often fed blue grass.

Top Bottom