Uke Minutes 4 - DIY Ukulele Case Humidifier

thats really cool! i wish i lived in a dry place ;) wales is average 80% humidity (you would never guess, its FREEZING)

do you know of any homemade fixes for too much humidity?

uee of heater?

thats really cool! i wish i lived in a dry place ;) wales is average 80% humidity (you would never guess, its FREEZING)

do you know of any homemade fixes for too much humidity?

Get gel packs to reduce humidity if needed. Too much humidity can swell the soundboard etc and the crisp highs and lows will be lost.....don't want to scare you....better to know this in my opinion..

Also, if it is cold and you run a heater inside your house, this can really reduce the RH level quickly!!! Then you may need to buy an in case humidifier to compensate...
:rolleyes:

Get gel packs to reduce humidity if needed. Too much humidity can swell the soundboard etc and the crisp highs and lows will be lost.....don't want to scare you....better to know this in my opinion..

Also, if it is cold and you run a heater inside your house, this can really reduce the RH level quickly!!! Then you may need to buy an in case humidifier to compensate...
:rolleyes:

Where can I find these gel packs? Here in Houston we live in an average 77% humidity. Should I store one of these in my case?

Where can I find these gel packs? Here in Houston we live in an average 77% humidity. Should I store one of these in my case?

The only way to know what is going on INSIDE your house is to purchase a hygrometer for about $20 and test it. Again, AC and heating will really alter the RH in your house quickly!!

The gell packs are nothing special....they are what come with a lot of things you can buy. Not sure where to purchase them though. They just look like a little bag of sugar for coffee..

is this similar or the same silica packets that come in all sorts of products when they are bought brand new?

So now I'm stuck. Now I got some pez, and nothing to dispense it with. What do I do aldrine. You can't eat pez without popping it out of the dispenser. That's sacrilegous. That's like eating peanut butter with no jelly. Spam with no rice.

So now I'm stuck. Now I got some pez, and nothing to dispense it with. What do I do aldrine. You can't eat pez without popping it out of the dispenser. That's sacrilegous. That's like eating peanut butter with no jelly. Spam with no rice.

Hahaha - you could always use the pez as bricks for a mighty ant fortress ...

Maybe cut the foam first, then put the pez in to the dispenser and eat them, then make the humidifier.

hahaha. I dont know man. That is a conundrum....

Maybe cut the foam first, then put the pez in to the dispenser and eat them, then make the humidifier.

hahaha. I dont know man. That is a conundrum....

man you got to do it right;

eat the pez, then cut the foam, then make the humidifer. haha

i got the stuff for mine ^^

Hey guys, whats up? I don't see any pics yet.

Top Bottom