2009 Kamaka Concert Hf-2 w/ hard case - Priced to sell $600!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eculuke

Reaction score
Guys,
Things come up....and I hate to do it...but I need to sell my kamaka concert. Its a July 2009 production model with hard case. Always kept with humidifier and in its faux gator hard shell case. Comes with worth clears.I am pricing this to sell with no room for haggle. I will ship this puppy out first thing on monday. It has some bumps around the edges and one notable spot were the finish was worn off. These didn't come from me but its previous owner. I have kept it like a new born baby. All the wear can be seen in the high resolution pictures. I need the money so no trades this time...sorry. I am asking $600.00 Paypal (you pay fees) and you pay shipping. These rarely come up and retail for over 1k. Here is your chance to own this awesome kamaka concert. PM me if you have questions. I am located in NC. Somebody give this a good home.

Thanks
Luke

SOUND SAMPLE ADDED PER REQUEST

http://youtu.be/QioiAwyd2OA

_DSC8262-1.jpg

_DSC8265-2.jpg

_DSC8266-3.jpg

_DSC8270-

Last edited:
Dang, she's a beauty and I'm in Raleigh too, so could get it today! I must resist, I must resist!

Someone needs to buy this. This is the best price available anywhere...I'd consider getting a second one at this price....

OMG this should have sold in minutes. If I had $600. This is the best deal ever, what are you waiting for. Don't resist. Do it, now. Put me out of my misery. I wonder how fast I could sell my KoAloha concert...

thanks Roxhum......the money will go to a good cause I promise...its a true win win situation!

Great price. Tempted, but swore I'd only buy another Kamaka if could play it or hear it first.
Maybe that's true for other folks too.

Got a sound sample?

This price and this ukulele model really speak for themselves, but for what it's worth, I bought Luke's Kamaka soprano and it arrived pretty much as minty as the photos of his concert look. Shipped immaculately and plays like a dream. I think this is perhaps the best ukulele bargain on the internet right now.

If I hadn't blew my money on my Kanile'a and a pickup I would definately go for this! Oh an sir, would you mind telling me what camera you used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom