My first Gig!

UkEdman90

Reaction score
SO my first gig was yesterday for the community i live in. Was really cool had an hour slot to play whatever i wanted!! i gathered a pretty good crowd. Was really fun! I dont know how Jake does it, i was soooooo nervous! luckily my buddy was drumming to cover up mistakes i made while playing the uke. I had a willing volunteer come and sing hey there Delilah in which he switched Delilah to Jenny haha in which he freakn proposed to his girl after the song over the damn phone! :confused: I have to admit he had a nice voice to go alont with my friends guitar playing and my uke. N e ways all in all it was a great time in which i closed with Jakes version of dragon. That 'wow'ed the audience! haha i also represented UU by wearing my shirt! and giving credit to most of the songs i played to all the people here at UU! Thx guys!

I will have to record my next gig for youtube! (once i can buy a camera)

nice dude. way to end it with a jake song, i wish i could do that. lol. do you have tabs for dragon???

anyway, last night i had (kind of) a gig too. I just joined a local band and i play in the acoustic songs. since i just joined i didnt play at the gig but i watched and heard how the songs go and i helped my buddies set up and break down after it. I kept my uke handy just in case and i used it to help my friend tune his base and his guitar lol. ill deffinetly record the next gig that we play at.

good luck with your future gigs bro, i cant wait to see the video!

(did the guy really propose on the phone??)

nice dude. way to end it with a jake song, i wish i could do that. lol. do you have tabs for dragon???

anyway, last night i had (kind of) a gig too. I just joined a local band and i play in the acoustic songs. since i just joined i didnt play at the gig but i watched and heard how the songs go and i helped my buddies set up and break down after it. I kept my uke handy just in case and i used it to help my friend tune his base and his guitar lol. ill deffinetly record the next gig that we play at.

good luck with your future gigs bro, i cant wait to see the video!

well for dragon its kinda my interpretation i guess but sounds good theres a thread in here done by dom that had the begging tabbed out

thx 4 the support and YES HE REALLY PROPOSED! so tacky! haha

Right on man! Spread the ukulele love.
Congrats on poppin the gig cherry

Congrats on the gig! and WOW I can't believe that guy proposed over the phone. REALLY LAME..:rofl:
did she accept??

Contact Dominator he has a tab for dragon. I made a tab for dragon, but Dom's is much better :D

Last edited:
SO my first gig was yesterday for the community i live in. Was really cool had an hour slot to play whatever i wanted!! i gathered a pretty good crowd. Was really fun! I dont know how Jake does it, i was soooooo nervous! luckily my buddy was drumming to cover up mistakes i made while playing the uke. I had a willing volunteer come and sing hey there Delilah in which he switched Delilah to Jenny haha in which he freakn proposed to his girl after the song over the damn phone! :confused: I have to admit he had a nice voice to go alont with my friends guitar playing and my uke. N e ways all in all it was a great time in which i closed with Jakes version of dragon. That 'wow'ed the audience! haha i also represented UU by wearing my shirt! and giving credit to most of the songs i played to all the people here at UU! Thx guys!

I will have to record my next gig for youtube! (once i can buy a camera)
Nice bro! any videos? I hope you get more gigs man! Keep up the hard work sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Top Bottom