Heaven (Warrant) - Solo Ukulele

Awesome!!!

04-08-2012, 09:55 PMBob Bledsoe
That sounds amazing on uke. Nice job Olarn! Did you arrange that? Do you have tabs that you're willing to share? Really great playing man.
Hi Bob, thanks for the comment. I did this version by just played around with it, didn't have any tab to go with. The main melody is in the key of G, so I think you can try working on the chord-melody yourself. This is not very difficult to do it. The chord progression during the intro are C / G / C. And during the verse are / C6 / Emsus4 / F(9) / G /, and the bridge are / F / G / C / C / F / G / Am G / C // then chorus, // C / G / F / G //(3 times) that's it. Please try.

04-08-2012, 10:09 PMedc175
That was great!
Thanks for the comment.

04-08-2012, 11:05 PMkirbo
Awesome!!!
Thank you very much.

Yesterday, 03:52 AMpcspud
Great work as usual
Thank you for the comment.

Yesterday, 06:48 AMsmellofstrings
The song is emotional, and your rendition makes it even more emotional! Great song choice!
Thank you very much for your comment.

Hi Bob, thanks for the comment. I did this version by just played around with it, didn't have any tab to go with. The main melody is in the key of G, so I think you can try working on the chord-melody yourself. This is not very difficult to do it. The chord progression during the intro are C / G / C. And during the verse are / C6 / Emsus4 / F(9) / G /, and the bridge are / F / G / C / C / F / G / Am G / C // then chorus, // C / G / F / G //(3 times) that's it. Please try.

Great! Thanks for that Olarn!

Top Bottom