Two that didn't make the cut

I'd be coming from clear across the country. I don't suppose I'd get there in time to pull them out. I guess cremation is a better option than having them sitting idly around, but still. it is a sad sight.

Ouch! That's a hard photo to view.

That's the way to do it!..I'm proud of you...It's amazing how you get closure and satifaction this way:shaka: done it many times :D

If they are not up to snuff yet still playable, why not get a rubber stamp that says "2nd, Not for Sale," use it to mark the label, and give the instruments to a school or an interested kid??

From a potential customer: your cred just shot way up. You guys ever think about making sopranos?

Good call Connor, that's what I'm waiting for too. I plan on being one of the first. Love all Terry and Perry's stuff ... :drool:

That's the way to do it!..I'm proud of you...It's amazing how you get closure and satifaction this way:shaka: done it many times :D

Now, Ken, I know you make exquisite birdhouses. :cheers:

If they are not up to snuff yet still playable, why not get a rubber stamp that says "2nd, Not for Sale," use it to mark the label, and give the instruments to a school or an interested kid??

I second this suggestion. Some young player could definitely use one as a starter instrument.

Top Bottom