Singapore Ukers...Ukulele Movement?

Nuprin

Reaction score
I'm in Singapore for a few days visiting family. I'm planning on making it over to Ukulele Movement one of these days. For those who have been, I was wondering if I should be going to their Dunlop St location or if I should head over to The Loft. Are there any big differences between the two (number of choices, etc.)?

Also, apparently my cousin got a picture of me playing without me noticing. I liked it so I figured I'd throw it on here. This is the koi pond in my grandparents' back yard.

c1a0d4e7.jpg

Excellent Feng Shui.

I've only been to the Dunlop location. I haven't been to the Loft.

Hi Nuprin,

I think the owners are mostly at the loft these days. Simon and Glynn are good folk.

Incidentally, if you're going to be in town, maybe you'd like to meet up with some of us from the UU Singapore chapter? :p

Terence

I hear they are nice at the ukulele movement and have uke classes too..you must be enjoying the
great food there again...yum yum

Aloha nuprin,
Don't know anything about Singapore but I love your picture in the garden with the Koi Fish. Talk about a prime location to play your uke and RELAX........awesome Bruddah......................................BO.............................

Hi Nuprin,

I think the owners are mostly at the loft these days. Simon and Glynn are good folk.

Incidentally, if you're going to be in town, maybe you'd like to meet up with some of us from the UU Singapore chapter? :p

Terence

Thanks for letting me know! From what I've read it looks like they might have a larger selection at the Loft so I think I'll head there. I'd love to try and meet up...most of my days are usually filled by activities that my Singapore relatives have planned so I'm not sure if I'll have the time for a meetup. Truth is I'm not sure if I'll even have time to get to Ukulele Movement...just wanted to get some info in case I find myself with a couple of hours to myself.

Sure thing man- I PM'd you my number in case you do find the time!

Terence

Top Bottom