Please Please Please - ukulele original

CountryMouse

Reaction score
I'm hoping a catchy song will bring my subscribers over to my secondary (covers & collabs) channel!

Mousie

Hi Mousie!
You've got a great voice for folk music and loved the uke playing. I actually searched for that Johnny Cash song but could not find it.
Would love to hear other classical folk tunes covered. Good work!.

I must say, I am smitten by your beautiful smile and gorgeous voice. I'm converted to your channel, take me home lord, I heard an angel sing

Hi Mousie!
You've got a great voice for folk music and loved the uke playing. I actually searched for that Johnny Cash song but could not find it.
Would love to hear other classical folk tunes covered. Good work!.

Thanks very much! The Johnny Cash song is called "For okvolleyball's ukulele contest" (it's really "I Still Miss Someone"). Someone told me that if you don't put the real name in the title, that's one way to possibly avoid getting a video flagged for copyright stuff.

I'd like to do more folk songs, as I do like them. Do you have any in mind? I could do requests, if I know the songs. :)

Every song I look into now I check and double-check about copyright. I want my main channel to be pristine and have NO chance of ever being taken down. My secondary (cover) channel has one video flagged now ("Chocolate Jesus"), but I don't want to take it down. They said I need do nothing now. I hope they just put ads on it, if they are going to do *anything*.

Mousie

That is so cute and you have such a warm smile it makes me think of cookies. Right outta the oven.

Lovely tune. Cute. Kinda thing that makes you smile.

Top Bottom