Ukulele shop California

I agree! Good selection, advice and accessories.

So I can just drive there and play them?
You can touch them, feel them and lick them. Shirley's the owner and Dans her right hand man. Tell them you were referred by Sally. And tell them you heard about them on UU.

So I literally lick them?

The only sure fire way to tell authentic koa from it's acacia cousins! You should get the earth tones of poi, with a bit of the sourness of Li Hing and a lingering of Spam at the finish.

The only sure fire way to tell authentic koa from it's acacia cousins! You should get the earth tones of poi, with a bit of the sourness of Li Hing and a lingering of Spam at the finish.

This man knows his K brands.

I was going to mention Island Bazaar but everyone beat me to it. Please support that shop, Shirley and Dan do a lot for the ukulele community as well. It is a great place to try out a number of different brands and sizes, and you can join a group and get lessons there too, but I realize it's a trek from Corona. You might want to try going on a Tuesday or Thursday in the afternoon, trying and playing ukuleles, and then staying for the jam. Tuesday is Hawaiian music night.

Top Bottom