WILCO - Jesus etc...

ombracorta

Reaction score
Hi :)
This is my rendition of Jesus etc... by Wilco. I love this band and this song. Tonight I had to cook something for dinner but I couldn't resist and I recorded quickly this video in my kitchen. Yeah... then I had to dace a disappointed wife and an hungry baby :roll eyes:

I'm playing Kiwaya KTS4 bought from GT3T11 (Hi Ginny!!)
See ya thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Brilliant mate. I love these guys too, and this was one of my favourites from Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. Your voice is awesome brother.

Ciao Ombracorta! Ohayo Mifune! We don't get see enough of you on these boards.

I don't know this song in the original, but I liked your version, both for the strumming and the soulful singing. You did a fine job, and I hope your family will quickly forgive you, even though they are eating later!

I'm hoping you'll sing something with your brother again soon.

Best to you!

I dig the vocals, too... a really nice arrangement, as well.... I play this one on guitar and you do a great job of keeping the original sound of the tune, especially the descending line in the changes during the chorus..... I love Wilco and this tune has got one of my favorite Jeff Tweedy lines in it: "Our love is all of God's money" - does songwriting get any better than that?

Nicely done, man - and I agree with GT - I always enjoy your posts and would love to see more.....

Thanks for making this video. Good vocals, good playing, and good musical affect.

Nice vocals and playing. Good job!

Top Bottom