how do u read this???????

I have an app on my android phone and my ipad called GuitarTapp.
It has all the lyrics, and you can choose whether you see chords or tab. The best part, is that there is no subscription or anything and under the options, you can choose UKULELE MODE! So, it's the correct chords for the Uke, and there is even a "show Chords" option, so that if you are playing along and forgot what Dm is, you can tap that chord and it will give you the Uke fingering!

It has all the lyrics, and you can choose whether you see chords or tab. The best part, is that there is no subscription or anything and under the options, you can choose UKULELE MODE! So, it's the correct chords for the Uke, and there is even a "show Chords" option, so that if you are playing along and forgot what Dm is, you can tap that chord and it will give you the Uke fingering!

Sweet, thanks!

Tifflery...THANK YOU! That is a great app...just downloaded it...love the ukulele mode!
For a ukulele beginner the chord display is great...

I had the "TABS" program from Ultimate-Guitar.com but just downloaded GuitarTapp. I like that MUCH better! Thanks for the recommendation!

Top Bottom