Daily Ukulele April 12th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

SCOTT ARRIVES IN 12 HOURS!!! I'm not excited, honest (!) Anyway, this may be the last DU for a week while he's here or I may find time to post, I do have videos to do so, but it'll depend on what we're up to!

Page: 112
Song: How Can I Keep From Singing?

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

ooooooh, I must have missed a few recent DU's Joey...who's SCOTT???? As if I need to ask...he he

Have fun mate, and no, we can't keep from singing, none of us. Nice version buddy. We can put a DU post or two up in your...um...absence if ya like :)

ooooooh, I must have missed a few recent DU's Joey...who's SCOTT???? As if I need to ask...he he

Have fun mate, and no, we can't keep from singing, none of us. Nice version buddy. We can put a DU post or two up in your...um...absence if ya like :)

Scott and I met in April 2002 when I was on a trip to the States to stay with a friend, I fell for him, he liked me, we tried to keep in touch, but it didn't work out. Then two years ago during Easter 2010 he had tracked me down through my published book and website, we swapped phone numbers and we talked EVERY DAY for about five months, and then he came over for five days, and he promised to come back, but has only just managed it this week, flies in today to London and will make his way to Swindon from there...we're long distance, but we make it work and I am so excited about seeing him! It's been 18 months and I just want a Scott hug! :D I have enough videos, but don't know if I'll have time, so if you don't see one, feel free to pop one up, I know people love your videos!

Thanks Eugene..

(Just 6 and 1/2 hours to go!!!!)

Guest hosting for Joey's Dailey Ukulele! Might be the start of something big!

You two have fun and don't worry about the UU world until Scott is back accross the pond.

Guest hosting for Joey's Dailey Ukulele! Might be the start of something big!

You two have fun and don't worry about the UU world until Scott is back accross the pond.

Thanks, it's down to 3 hrs now!!! Welll anywhere between two and three, he'll have landed now and be going through customs and such!

Yay long distance relationships. There needs to be a long distance relationship survivor t-shirt. I wonder what would happen if I called Joey right this minute... or let's not. :D

Aloha Joey,
Woo hoo Have fun and enjoy girl....no worries ova here...Glad to hear Scott finally made it there..
betcha both of you have alot to catch up with.....give him big hugs...MM

Top Bottom