FS: Koaloha Concert--Make me an Offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bt93

Reaction score
For sale is a Koaloha concert that I bought in 2010. I bought it as a factory second, but still haven't found the flaw that made it be considered a second. I installed a pickup in the uke, but recently took it out and all that is left is strap button. The uke had a small crack on the back and a little separation from the sides to the back that was just professionally fixed by Koaloha. I will post pictures when I get back from work later today, and can also provide pictures of the crack before and after it was fixed. It has the usual wear and tear and a couple minor scratches, but nothing really noticeable.

Price: Honestly, I haven't even thought of a price so just Inbox me something you think is fair, and I will let you know if that works.

I can also include my Uke-Crazy concert case that I have, but have to ship it at a later date because it is at home, and I out of state away at school.

Thanks

IMG_0553.jpgIMG_0554.jpgIMG_0555.jpgIMG_0556.jpgIMG_0596.jpg

Last edited:
You took your uke to school and forgot the case?? :confused:

Please post the photos as soon as possible so this thread is in compliance with Marketplace rules. Thank you.

Last edited:
You took your uke to school and forgot the case?? :confused:

No, Koaloha sent the Uke straight to school after it had been repaired. I have it in a carbon fiber case here that I am keeping.

Don't be afraid to make offers! Uke is still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom