martin 5K magically appears today in Haleiwa

MGM

Reaction score
Heres some pictures
001-13.jpg

002-12.jpg

003-Copy.jpg

004-13.jpg

In near perfect condition this is a thing of beauty and sounds great...gotta go play

that is B E A U tiful

KIwaya Master 030.jpgKIwaya Master 035.jpgKIwaya Master 009.jpg

That is sweet, MGM> I have a Kiwaya 3K knock-off that looks similar to the Martin 5K (wood, coloring, etc.) that walked into your store. Sweet! Kiwaya, which is sold, too, by HMS, is a good facsimile, and sounds gorgeous. For anyone looking at MGM's lovely photos and in complete lust, contact him about a new Kiwaya!

do tell more about it--year, who traded it (did they trade it?), etc.

I ordered a Pono from Andrew and it should be at my door in (checks wristwatch) about 17 hours. cheers!

Last edited:
Aloha Mike,
I want I want.... you lucky bugga....it looks amazing...give me a buzz would like to hear the story...ha ha yes yes

Really Nice Mike! Thanks for sharing.

Mike: What about the photos of the Dias you promised a while back? Jim T.

just want to say thanks for taking time to share all these uke pics with us.

pictures of dias.
dias2.jpg

dias1.jpg

Ummm... WOW! two super sweet ukuleles in one page. I need to win the lottery. Sound samples would be super awesome!
Thank you for posting!

I would swim the oceans to get my hands on that Martin, wow, guess i will have to play lotto this weekend, or maybe you could offer it as a prize in the seasons competition lol i know , i iknow, no chance but i had to ask lol, thanks for sharing the pics, would love to see a vid of you playing that Martin :)

I'm picking my jaw up and wiping the drool off myself as I type. That's just gorgeous. The Dias is awesome too. I still prefer the look of a good 3K over a 5K. And, while a 3K is still out of my reach, it isn't as MUCH out of my reach as a 5K!

That is one BEAUTIFUL Martin Ukulele! I will be drooling in my sleep over this one. I happen to have an old 3K with all the appointments for which I am very fortunate, but this 5K really is really stunning.

Top Bottom